Saturday, November 26, 2011

Petrov hopes that he meets Räikkönen on the track

Vitali Petrov has this year drove against five F1-champions. Nowadays also Kimi Räikkönen has been preparing his comeback to GP-races.

How has Petrov followed the WDC's career who comes from his neighboring country?

– Of course I have followed Kimi when he was at McLaren, he was always damn fast but also suffered from terrible mechanical flaws. Then at Ferrari he won the WDC in a splendid way.

– I'm sorry that I don't know Kimi personally. I hope he comes back. F1 is all the more splendid the more world champions it has, Petrov thinks.

Enjoys being in Finland

In Turun Sanomat's interview Renault's Russian driver shed light on his other relations to Finland as a Vyborger.

– I live in Oxford but I spend my vacations in Vyborg. I often go to Finland with my family and friends. We usually do some shopping and go to a spa. Yet the formalities when crossing the border are always the same.

– Sometimes when we think about what to do and decide to visit Finland, we notice that it's Friday and you don't want to leave then because it would take too much time at the border, Petrov told.

Turun Sanomat

HEIKKI KULTA

Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: