Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good luck, brother Kimi


Posted by Leo Turrini Tue, 29/11/2011 - 11:20

Oh, last night a Greek friend greek told me that it is final. Kimi in Renault for two years.

I said to myself: I am waiting for the official announcement.

And this morning the blog had covered it.

The Curse of the Cola!

What can I say?

I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Glad, because F1 gets a great character. An authentic champion. One to whom I owe emotions from the legendary Interlagos 2007.

Melancholy, because Renault-Lotus future is what it is. I do not believe in miracles. I doubt that Raikkonen could aspire to great things, even though he himself speaks of 'top of the grid' as a goal.

Realistically I take as a parameter the return of Schumacher.

In two years, two fourth places.

Can the Holy Drinker do better?

Given the already certain identity of the winner of Spa 2012, why not?

A serie with six champions simultaneously on the track has never been seen!

Only one last message.

Good luck, Kimi.

You deserve it.

Blow the buggers!


Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: