Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sebastian Vettel talks tactics

Sebastian Vettel's clever strategy ensured the young German leaves Europe with a smile on his face after claiming fourth place at the Italian Grand Prix...

‘I think our tactics were absolutely spot on today. Even though I had a little problem in the middle where I though I had no power anymore, the race went pretty well.

When we were planning our pitstop, we watched the other teams very closely. It was taking a few laps to get their tyres up to temperature and even though ours weren't at their best, we were still fast. That's why we stopped so late.

Looking back at all the races of this year, I can really say that I've learned a lot. It is important to take something with you from every situation and let nothing scare or unsettle you.

You should just stick with those people who are really there for you and always give your best. The rest will come automatically.

I can't wait for the night race in Singapore.’
Sebastian

Source: Red Bull

No comments: