Sunday, September 26, 2010

Domenicali: No truth to Massa rumours


Stefano Domenicali says he's getting rather "bored" with rumours claiming that Robert Kubica will replace Felipe Massa next season.

As the silly season hits high gear, fresh reports claim that Kubica is on his way to Ferrari next season to team up with Fernando Alonso while Massa is heading to Sauber.

However, Ferrari's team boss insists there is no absolutely truth to the rumours.

Asked in Singapore whether he could 'put that story to bed completely and tell us it's rubbish', he said: "Absolutely.

"I totally underline what you've said, because I think it's getting boring news.

"Every day there is something new on that and I tell you that Peter (Sauber) and I meet a lot of times because we have a good professional relationship, so I can confirm what you said, absolutely."

Source: Planet F1

No comments: