Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fernando Alonso: I'm just a normal guy

Often reported to be cold and arrogant, Fernando Alonso insists he's just a regular guy

The Ferrari driver does not have the best reputation of the track, with fellow Spaniard Jaime Alguersuari calling his compatriot 'very cold'.

However, Alonso has hit back at such suggestions, insisting that the way in which he is perceived in the media is not a true reflection of who he is.

"In the media we read again and again things about ourselves that are not right," he is reported as saying in the Spanish press.

"People are making judgements from the outside, but that's the business.

"I am very calm and relaxed, even romantic. Actually, I'm a normal guy. I'm a little bit shy, but when everything's right, that's when the Spaniard in me comes out," he added.


Source: Planet-F1

No comments: