Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ilta-Sanomat (paper edition) Come back, Kimi

IS Urheilu asked experts on Singapore paddock if they would want Kimi back to F1

Niki Lauda

- I don't believe that he is coming back. He drives rally now and that I really don't understand. It has never happened before that someone from F1 goes to drive rally.

David Coulthard

- I haven't even thought about it. He is a good driver with a good personality. Kimi also always had time for his fans.

- I still don't really believe in his comeback.

Eddie Jordan

- I don't believe Kimi will come back.

Martin Whitmarsh

- Kimi's comeback would be a good thing for F1-races. He has a great personality and he is also a great driver. He would have to come back soon, next year at the latest. After that it's too late.

- Isn't he going to Renault? If I would have to choose between Vitali Petrov and Kimi I wouldn't think twice about it.

Jenson Button

- I hope that Kimi comes back. But only he knows if he is coming back to F1.

Sir Jackie Stewart

- It would be great if Kimi would come back. I respect his driving style and the F1-serie isn't the same without him.

- If Kimi stays away from the F1-world for too long it will be a great risk to come back. The same could happen to him that happened to Michael Schumacher who still hasn't won his team mate Nico Rosberg. Hopefully he finds the sparkle and Kimi returns to the track.

Norbert Haug

- I don't know if he comes back or not. It would be cool if he would come back. I have always liked Kimi.

- He is driving rally now and has shown already during the first year that he is good in that sport too. Kimi has talents. Thanks to Kimi we would have been more often world champions if we just wouldn't have had problems with technical matter and engines.

Bernie Ecclestone

- Of course I hope that Kimi comes back. But you should ask Kimi himself if he is coming back.

Rupert Grint, actor from Harry Potter -movies

- Kimi who? I only know Mika Häkkinen. I don't really follow F1 but I came here because I was invited.

Source: Ilta-Sanomat
Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: