Monday, April 12, 2010

KIMI: WHAT IS FOR SURE IS THAT I LIKE CHALLENGES

Kimi Räikkönen's next WRC-rally is in Turkey

The rally is the 3rd rally on gravel in Räikkönen's career. Therefore the man hasn't got too much of experience. Fortunately Räikkönen has never feared challenges.

- I guess it's a good thing that I like challenges because there's a big challenge ahead of me again, Räikkönen talked.

- IMO Jordan's rally was the most difficult so far but I have no idea what it's like in Turkey.

- The number one goal is to finish the rally because it's a completely new race. But because I'm a competitive person I always want to drive as good as I can.

Kaj Lindström believes that Turkey will suit Kimi better

- I don't really know what we can expect but according to my information the stages are pretty fast and the roads are wide. I think they suit Kimi well, Lindström thinks.

- My only concern is the risk for rain. It's the same for everybody but rain would make the surface extremely slippery which wouldn't be that nice.

An even rally in Jordan made Räikkönen happy even though his pace suffered a bit.

- In Jordan we found a safe pace which isn't necessarily the most exciting thing in the world but at least we finished the rally and scored points, Räikkönen tells.

Source: Iltalehti - MTV3 - Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: