Tuesday, April 27, 2010

KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN

Kimi Räikkönen offered a rare treat on Tuesday in Helsinki when he arrived to his sponsor's event.

The DNA-commercial starred by Kimi was shown to the invited guests in Tennispalatsi (a movie theater). Before they showed the commercial he answered to Anette Latva-Piikkilä's questions.

Kimi was in a good mood and relaxed when he remembered his times in F1 and also veiled the smokescreen concerning his future. Anette asked Kimi where he sees himself in 10 years.

– Well my career has been quite long already. Of course a lot depends on the next few years but I haven't thought about driving seriously at 40. It could of course be that I would drive in some serie just for fun, for the joy of driving. But I'm sure that it's not a full-time job so I guess this ends at some point, Kimi confessed.

Kimi answered about what he is going to do next season.

– The scale hasn't gone over to rally, no decisions have been made yet. We do what feels most sensible.

Source: MTV3
Courtersy: Nicole

No comments: