Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CO-DRIVER STUCKED

Kaj Lindström didn't get to Finland yesterday.

Lindström flew on Sunday with Räikkönen from Istanbul to Nizza where the men's ways parted.

- Kimi went to Switzerland from there and I myself went towards Finland. I'm travelling in a rented car and God knows when I will get back to Finland, Lindström sighed.

According to the co-driver he hasn't lost his nerves even though the trip back home has been delayed and complicated.

- You can't do anything about it. The travel agency works all the time so that I could get to Finland. Now the airport (Helsinki-Vantaa) would be open between three and eleven but I wasn't in a place from where I could have got to Finland, Lindström cleared.

So far Lindström's journey hasn't been much of an adventure.

- There hasn't been any complications. But we seem to be quite vulnerable as soon as the air planes aren't flying.

Kimi doesn't take risks

Riku Kuvaja doesn't know if Kimi has come home yet.

- I don't know, I haven't spoken with him. He got as far as to Europe, Kuvaja said referring to his flight on Sunday.

Kuvaja couldn't say what route Kimi will use in order to get home.

- The air company decides that. They don't take any risks, Kuvaja said.

Kuvaja thinks that Kimi hasn't taken much trouble over his journey back home.

- This is a worldwide problem. F1-drivers are stuck in China so everybody share the same problem.

Source: Iltasanomat
Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: