Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vettel diaries: Satisfied with solid Spa qualifying

'The qualifying today was really tight and everything would have been possible with the weather that we had today. You could see it pretty well in Q1: I was last in the row and had no one in front of me, but by that time the whole track was under water! And driving in those conditions is really tricky with dry tyres.

All in all, Q2 was solid, but unfortunately I made some small mistakes in the second sector in Q3 and my driving was a bit too conservative.

So although it wasn't enough for pole position, I am still satisfied with today's result because the car was very fast. I can't really say anything concrete about tomorrow because the weather is unpredictable at the moment.

I am just going to focus on the start and hope to get to the front.

Speak to you tomorrow.
Sebastian

No comments: