Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Le Mans will hardly fit into Kimi's schedule

Turun Sanomat 23.8 2010

Last winter Kimi Räikkönen revealed to Turun Sanomat that he would be interested in driving Le Mans 24 hours -race some day.

The rally driver from Espoo is calming down his fans from getting too excited over these plans.

– If I would go to Le Mans I would probably have to drive the whole serie with those cars - or more than just that one race. Very few car manufacturers would go along with me only driving Le Mans and it would at least require at lot of testing. It's difficult to fit it in this schedule.

– And if they want me, I'll only go if I get into the best cars at Peugeot or Audi. It would make no sense to drive some GT2 there, Räikkönen dictates.

Turun Sanomat, Trier

HEIKKI KULTA


Source: Turun Sanomat
Courtesy:Nicole

No comments: