Thursday, October 27, 2011

Williams will make their decision about drivers when the season ends


At the eve of India GP there seems to be most worldwide interest for a driver who isn't even participating.

They are nw talking seriously about Kimi Räikkönen's comeback after him being away for two years, it's not only just joking because there are no bigger matters to talk about.

On Thursday a rumour took off from the press room telling that Räikkönen would already had signed a contract with Williams for next season.

Publicist Claire Williams assured Turun Sanomat on Thursday that they haven't yet made a decision about the drivers and that the time for those decisions would be at the end of the season - meaning after one month.

– They were writing me out from Honda four times too, however I drove there even when it was Brawn. I will be 40 years old and next season would be my 20th season in F1 so I hope I'm still there, Rubens Barrichello said to Brasilian reporters.

Turun Sanomat, Greater Noida

HEIKKI KULTA

Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: