Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kovalainen Believes Kimi Is Coming Back to F1


Team Lotus F1-driver Heikki Kovalainen is already expecting Kimi Raikkonen 's return to Formula One.

- "Yes, I would bet that Kimi is coming back. All the signs are pointing to that direction. I have not personally had a chat with Kimi, I have not asked him a straight question, but there are so many stories out there now, that he surely has something on his mind", Kovalainen says to MTV3.

- "It would be a great thing, if Kimi would return here. I'm waiting with interest to see how it starts, when and if he returns. I believe he'll go fast again straight from the get-go. That's one more stump of a tree to try and break. It would be a great thing in every way. I believe Kimi has still a lot give here", Kovalainen says.


Source: MTV3
Courtesy: MomoD

No comments: