Friday, July 29, 2011

Kimi Räikkönen plays a role at music video

Formula One world champion Kimi Räikkönen plays a role for the first time at music video! Singer Arttu Wiskari got Kimi playing a role for free on his Sorateiden sankarit (Heroes of the gravel roads) track.

Räikkönen shows on the video what he can, by driving rally.

- It's so amazing Kimi is in. I still got my skin on pimples about Kimi is in. I know Kimi thanks to one friend. I met Kimi's old race mechanic and we called Kimi for a job. Kimi was listening to my album and he liked the song. He called us to make a show. That's the way we met each other. We have talked a lot about music with Kimi, Wiskari tells to The Voice.

It's the first time ever for Räikkönen playing a part on music video.



Source: RacingNewsFlash

No comments: