Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kimi raged over the team's blunder

Kimi Räikkönen's rally could have been ruined because of negligence

Räikkönen was serious when he went to the night-break.

- The spare tyre's rib was completely tangled. We wouldn't have got it on no matter what we would had done. Fortunately nothing happened and we didn't need the spare tyre, Kimi said and gave some strict feedback to Citroën's personnel.

- I can improve most and easiest in brakings. Now I braked many times too early, Kimi said.

Räikkönen hopes that he will get some advantage on Friday since they are driving completely new stages.

- They are new for everybody so it evens out the situation, Kimi said.

Räikkönen won't take any pressure over his success.

- I have won what can be won on the track. I don't suddenly have any obsession to win a rally. Of course I always want to get the best position possible, Kimi said.

PEKKA JALONEN

Source: Iltalehti
Courtersy: Nicole

No comments: