Friday, November 12, 2010

The Vettel Diaries: 'I will keep fighting'

After the elation of last weekend, Sebastian Vettel has travelled to Abu Dhabi fully focused on the battle for the Formula One drivers’ title

Hi!

The last weekend was one of the best of the year. It was great to celebrate our constructors' title which the team truly deserved.

But we didn’t have too much time to celebrate and we moved on to Abu Dhabi pretty quickly to fully focus on this final weekend. I know I’ve said it very often, but it still holds true: as long as I got a shot at the title, I will keep on fighting for it.

Of course you need to see the big picture and be aware of where your competitors finish. But all in all, you just need to do your thing. If you let yourself get carried away thinking about all the things going on around you, then you could go crazy.

Starting to work out all the different possibilities that could happen this weekend won’t do anyone much good especially since we haven't even been through the first practice or qualifying.

I think we'll find out soon enough what's going to happen. For now, I am just really thankful that my whole family came out to Abu Dhabi to support me. It means a lot to me.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Seb

Source: Red Bull

No comments: