Friday, November 26, 2010

Potty-mouthed Lewis forced to apologise

Lewis Hamilton has finally joined the world of Twitter, but he has already found himself in a spot of bother

The McLaren driver signed up to the social networking site earlier this month, but he was forced to apologise for using foul language earlier this week.

On Tuesday evening Hamilton tweeted 'To those of you who care, thanks for your support, am on here for you. To all you haters... I just don't give a f*** haha' after his writing style was mocked by followers.

He was forced to change his tune and re-tweeted the following: 'Aight, to my young peeps I apologise for the language. Am not venting, I'm always chill. Was not aimed at u. God bless.

'lol is an understatement. This twitter thing is funny. So many people getting all stressed n what not:)'

A day later he had another message to the "others".

'To my people(I prefer to say that than fans)I've got nothing but love for u guys..to the others...all I can do is smile..picture me rollin!'


Source: Planet-F1

No comments: