Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kimi isn't going back to F1!

Kimi Räikkönen is enjoying rally and doesn't miss the F1 world.

Kimi Räikkönen, who will drive in Jyväskylä's WRC rally for the second time, is being regularly connected to F1 (in the media). But Kimi is not about to go back to the world of F1.

-The F1 circles don't interest me one bit. I was there for several years and I don't miss it, said Kimi.Räikkönen left a small, almost nonexistent, backgate open for an F1 return.

-It's only worth going back to a team where one can win. And those teams are very few. The likelihood of my F1 return is in the range of a few percent.

Kimi is planning to drive rally also next year.

-We'll see what car I'll be driving then. There are a few choices, Kimi told

Source: Iltalehti.fi
Courtesy: Dracaena

No comments: