Thursday, July 29, 2010

Button happy Jessica is back

Jenson Button has admitted to being a far happier man now he is back in the arms of his girlfriend.

Button recently rekindled his relationship with Jessica Michibata, the Argentinian-Japanese lingerie model, after two months apart.

The World Champion revealed at last week's German Grand Prix that his time away from Michibata had made him realise he had made a mistake in splitting from her.

Today, ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix, Michibata was back in the McLaren brand centre in the Hungaroring paddock supporting Button.

"It's amazing, amazing. How can it not be? Look at her," said Button, wearing a broad grin.

"She arrived from Japan yesterday. She's only here for the weekend and then she has to go back.

"But I'll see her again in August for our summer break which will be nice, but it's great having her back here. It really is.

"Life has its positives and negatives for all of us, but I'm happy now.

"She just makes me happier. You have bad days and good days, but on the bad days she puts a smile on your face - and I don't mean in a weird way - but she's just a lovely person.

"But we're not going to have any bad days. We've agreed we're going to have a really good weekend this weekend."

With Michibata again in tow, joining father John who is a permanent fixture at races, Button knows he can relax and enjoy his weekend and leave them to enjoy theirs.

"I'm very lucky with my family, my old man and Jessica that I don't have to worry about them over the weekend," added Button.

"They do their own thing, they're out of the way and they never bother me, which is quite nice.

"They know when to speak and when not to."


Source: Planet F1

No comments: