Friday, January 27, 2012

The test did not bring any surprises to Räikkönen

Lotus driver Kimi Räikkonen says Valencia test convinced him that a successful return to Formula One series can work out

Räikkönen tested earlier this week in Valencia, Spain, Renault team's two years old car. Testing abolished concerns of the Finnish driver.

- I was a little worried that the sport to have gone ahead. Frankly, Monday and Tuesday did not bring any surprises. The feeling was the same as before, Räikkönen told to French L'Equipe newspaper.

- The old reflexes and the touch came back really quickly. Of course, it took a little time to find the limits, but on Tuesday, everything went much better. Certainly there is still room for improvement, added Räikkönen.

The Finnish driver is already eagerly waiting the races of upcoming formula season.

- This sport has a lot of things I do not like. However, when I'm racing everything is OK. I love to race against other drivers. In that I'm at my best and I get the most enjoyment, said Räikkönen.

Source:MTV3
Courtesy: reppo

No comments: