Thursday, February 16, 2012

Räikkönen thought about leaving racing


Kimi Räikkönen lost his seat in Ferrari after season 2009. It was a hard hit for Räikkönen although he got an excellent compensation for his sacking.

Räikkönen even thought about changing profession, giving up racing completely after he was sacked.

- When I left from Ferrari I thought that I would change my life completely, Räikkönen revealed recently in Zürich when he met the international media.

- I thought that I would only drive motocross or something else in the future. However that pondering didn't last for long.

Räikkönen thinks that the F1-serie has changed for the better while he has been gone.

- The atmosphere is now much better than it was a couple of years ago. It's better in many ways.

Source: Ilta-Sanomat
Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: