Saturday, December 3, 2011

Petrov changed his mind after Kimi became his team mate


Vitali Petrov wants to stay in Lotus because he got funny Kimi as his team mate.

Apparently Petrov planned earlier that he would leave Lotus but Kimi Räikkönen's contract seems to have changed his mind.

- I have nothing to lose. I learned so much during season 2011. I will never learn as much during one year, since this year we had so many problems, Petrov tells.

Petrov gets well along with Kimi Räikkönen.

- I have to adjust my driving style to the new car and develop new things in it. In my head I see a big step and I feel that I have improved my level. Together with Kimi we will develop the car. He is a WDC and a funny guy, Petrov said.

Petrov critisized Lotus Renault-team earlier in public but now he tells that he loves the team and it's personnel. Working with Kimi Räikkönen will bring a lot of extra motivation to everyone, including Petrov himself.

- Hopefully the team makes the right decision, Petrov said about his own situation.


Source: Autotoday.fi
Courtesy: Nicole

No comments: