Friday, January 29, 2010

Kimi Räikkönen took the blame on himself for driving out during the second stage.

- I heard the note wrong and we drove into the snow bank because of it, Räikkönen admitted to MTV3.

It cost Kimi about half an hour.

- There was a tree, about as thick as a leg, and we went through it. Those things happen. That's why we came here, so that we could screw up everything that can be screwed up and learn from that. So that we wouldn't have to do the same mistakes in the upcoming races, Räikkönen said.

On the dark stage Räikköen had problems with visibility.

- It was difficult because it was snowing so I didn't see well. Our lights were a bit too high.

- On one stage the crossroad went a bit far and we had to back.

Räikkönen has been about one second per kilometer behind Dani Sordo on stages without problems.-

I see it myself, that I pump up quite a lot and hustle this and that but the times are pretty OK. I think it will start to go better. I could probably go faster if I would drive seriously but the main thing is that we could learn all different things. We can destroy this car now, Kimi said.

Source: MTV3
Courtesy: Nicole Planet-F1

No comments: