Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alonso eyes both titles with F10 + more photos of the Ferrari launch

Today, the Marlboro Scuderia Ferrari unveiled its 2010 Formula One car, the F10, to the public. Fernando Alonso, who joined the outfit at the end of the 2009 season, is convinced that he and his team mate, Felipe Massa, can win both Championship titles with this car.

Alonso said:
"This is the first time for me, to be at a presentation for Ferrari, and it's a big emotion for me. I want to thank the whole team because they've worked really hard over the last few months to create this dream, this new car, and I also want to thank the sponsors and partners as they have also worked hard and with a lot of passion."

"Felipe and I will be a very strong team and we hope that we'll make all the Ferrari supporters around the world very proud to see this car winning the championship."


Some photos from the event:



Source: F1 Technical

No comments: