Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sami Hyypiä as co-driver of Kimi Räikkönen at Rally Finland?


Liverpool FC's former top player Sami Hyypiä is having a different summer, because after long time he has time to enjoy the Finnish summer. Hyypiä will visit at Rally Finland and he might get as co-driver of Kimi Räikkönen.

- I will have a busy week in front. Champions League first on Wednesday in Helsinki, and then to Jyväskylä to see, how Finns are beating others at rally, Hyypiä told to CANAL+.

"I'm too scared to get behind the wheel - but maybe I'll be co-driver"

Big surprise is Hyypiä might get into the rally car, but not as a driver. Hyypiä has connections to Kimi Räikkönen. Hyypiä was in Holland with Räikkönen on April, looking ICE1RACING team racing, which Räikkönen owns. Is it about Räikkönen giving a ride for Hyypiä?

- I'm too scared to get behind the wheel - but maybe I'll be as co-driver, Hyypiä told.

Source: RacingNewsFlash

No comments: